Riding the Rails featured some great posts about Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Next week’s topic is “A Disney Easter.” Stop by and link up your posts with Disney Easter crafts, recipes, or information about celebrating Easter in the parks.
Magical Blogorail Red shared their favorite hidden treasures in the parks and why they love them. Did any of yours make the list?
Around the Blogorail – Featuring the Red & Green Lines:
- Heidi from Heidi’s Head shared some of her favorite treats from Karamell Kuche in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- Didi from DISTherapy is on the road to a marathon and we couldn’t be prouder!
- Tricia at Return to Disney shares her thoughts about the new FastPass+ system.
- Beth from A Disney Mom’s Thoughts has some great ideas on how to have your own Star Wars Weekends at home.
- Rosanne at The Disney Point shares part one of her Disneyland trip report.
- Jodi from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse shares what’s happening at SeaWorld during the Just for Kids Festival.
Disney Parks News:
- MyMagic+ is now available for Walt Disney World Resort guests and day guests.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit made his debut at Tokyo DisneySea.
- The Springtime Roundup has begun at Disneyland.
- And 10 things your didn’t know about Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.