January is known as the slow time at most of the Disney Parks. It is a great time to go and enjoy low crowds, short wait times, cheaper room rates, etc. There are also a couple of special events to experience during January.
Walt Disney World
- runDisney Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend
- runDisney Tinkerbell Half Marathon Weekend
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year
- View the award winning Disney Dreams show
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Unlock the mystery of the new Mystic Point attraction and area
- Celebrate Chinese New Year
- Attend the “Heart of Romance with Aloha” dining event at Hotel MiraCosta
- Attend the “Home Sweet Home Dining” event at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
Hop aboard the Magical Blogorail and share your thoughts with your own articles and posts. Welcome aboard!
Guidelines for Riding the Rails
- Link up to a post that is relevant to the topic.
- Grab the button and add it to the post you are linking up.
- The purpose of the link up is to connect with one another, so please visit at least 3 other blogs that have linked up.
- Link up will stay open through Friday.